Rules for designing printed materials on therapeutic areas
This page contains the rules for designing all printed materials on three therapeutic areas of BIOCAD: oncology, autoimmune diseases, and infections.
The common element for all layouts
The common element for all layouts is required to structure, categorize, and ensure visibility of all printed materials on the therapeutic areas.
- The height of the bar shall be 1/10 of the height of the medium (e.g., the height of A4 size paper is 297 mm, so the height of the bar shall be 29.7 mm).
- The width of the bar shall be the same as the width of the medium
- The bar is to be placed at the bottom of the layout
- Use only a full color BIOCAD logo
- Align the text left
- Use the corporate TT Norms font, light or medium face.
The contacts block: Black text (CMYK :0 :0 :0 :100), font size - 8 pt
Medium No.: Gray text (CMYK :45:30:30:10), font size - 6 pt
- Box color – white (CMYK :0:0:0:0)
The contacts block
- For Russian language media, give the address and phone number of the Strelna office and the biocad.ru site.
- For general English language media, give the address and phone number of the Strelna office in English and the biocadglobal.com site.
- For English language media for specific countries, give the address and phone number of the country in English, the e-mail and site of the representative office in the relevant country or biocadglobal.com, if the country does not have its own site.
- Reference number of the medium in the following format RU.PEM.119225.05.09.2017, where RU is the country, PEM - abbreviated name of the product or its INN, 119225 - serial number of the medium, and 05.09.2017 - date of most recent modification
General Rules for Medium Design
- The bar with contacts, logo and the reference number of the medium shall be placed at the bottom of the layout
- The cover page may include:
- A product image or a render of its pack
- For general materials about the area: image of the area or renders of several packs
- For general materials about BIOCAD product portfolio: image of the company or renders of several packs
- Renders of packs shall be placed on a white background only
- Layout is made up in compliance with the brand platform and company guidelines
- Only the corporate TT Norms font or the corporate font of the product (if any, applies exclusively to Genferon); corporate colors and gradients shall be used
- The use of photos from photo banks is preferable; however, when no pictures can be found in photo banks, the pictures can be bought from photostocks. Photos with limited licenses or without a name of the author(s) shall not be used
- If a layout does not include contacts of the company, the bar may be omitted, provided the logo is placed in full compliance with the rules specified in the Guideline
- In this case, the reference number of the medium can be placed on the last page or the back cover at the bottom of the layout. Space from the edge of the layout shall be 10 mm or more
- If the layout has unusual dimensions, the size of the bar can be changed accordingly